Warrington

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warrington

Post by Motty on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 23:56

After conceding eight goals in back-to-back games, they are the last team we wanted to face.

Can we pull off what, lets admit it given current form, would be a BIG upset? Can we keep Killer quiet? Or will it be another hiding?

Motty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrington

Post by sore shoulder on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:42

0-9 No comment.

sore shoulder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by droylsden si on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 19:46

I've been unfortunate to watch the Northwich,Brighouse and spennymoor game and I really thought after the first one we would turn it around and see the boys giving their all but what I saw was worse than the Northwich game, a bloods team that left a gap down the middle for the Brighouse striker to exploit. Spennymoor wasn't much better and I left after 4. Fortunately I could afford to go to these places and I stayed over in Durham on the last one but for the fans who are struggling for cash and make a huge effort to save and scrimp to go to games it just wasn't on and the players really owe these guys a performance. If it's a loss so be it but please bloody try.

droylsden si

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Motty on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 20:57

Just so sad that it was such a non-contest. All over within 20 minutes - and not the first time.

I don't get what's happened, the personnel hasn't changed massively, yet we've gone from 5 games unbeaten at the start of the year to 7 straight defeats and 41 goals conceded.

Next game..............Brighouse :/

Motty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top